Welcome to the website of the American Deposit Management Company (“ADM”). By utilizing this website, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions, the terms of which appear below.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for americandeposits.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, phone or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
A. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will only disclose information to third parties about you under the following circumstances:
- Where it is necessary for the provision of services;
- In order to comply with government or court orders, or other reporting requirements;
- If you give us your permission;
- To ADM-affiliated companies;
- It is necessary to assist us in the collection of information for internal use;
- It is necessary for the security purposes of our service providers, our servicing agents, and/or contractors providing our website; or
- It involves a claim by or against us concerning you.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may not opt out of any future contacts from us as deemed necessary to maintain your relationship with our organization. You may do the following at any time by contacting us, in writing, via the address given on our website:
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Links to other sites
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
ADM may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We encourage you to periodically reread this policy to see if there have been any changes that may affect you. This statement is not intended to and does not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.