Kelly A. Brown
CEO & Managing Partner
Kelly is our founder. She saw something in the marketplace that is hard to find, a win-win. Clients and bank partners both come out winners in our business and that’s the way she designed it. Prior to starting ADM, Kelly founded the First Wisconsin Bank & Trust Company. With her guidance it became the fastest growing bank in Wisconsin history and sold for a premium at the height of the financial crisis in 2008. Kelly has over 20 years of leadership experience in local, regional and national banks ranging from commercial lending, trust, retail banking and treasury management. Additionally, she is sought after in the financial industry for her expertise in sales and compelling marketing strategies.
- Executive Education, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- M.S.M., Cardinal Stritch University, Cum Laude
- B.S.M., Cardinal Stritch University, Cum Laude
- Founder & Chair – Marquette University Banking Program
- Chair – Milwaukee School of Engineering Graduate and Professional Studies
- State of Wisconsin Chiropractic Examining Board – Governor Walker Appointee
- Carroll University Adjunct Professor Graduate Studies Division – Economics and Accounting
- WCTC Adjunct Professor – Leadership and Management
- WCTC Innovation Committee and Judge
- WCTC Business Advisory Board
- Cardinal Stritch University Board of Trustees – Past Trustee
- 2015 Bravo! Entrepreneur Award – BizTimes Media
- 2014 Woman of Influence Award – Milwaukee Business Journal
- 2014 Small Business Administration – Emerging Business Person of the Year
- 2013 Small Business of the Year Award – U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Washington, D.C.
- 2011 40 Under 40 Award – Milwaukee Business Journal
- 2011 Distinguished Alumni Award – Cardinal Stritch University
- Native of Michigan, calls Wisconsin home
- Passion for politics, music (she’s a concert violinist) and education
Robert Zondag, CTP
CFO & Co-Managing Partner
Robert is our co-founder. He is a leader in financial management, treasury operations, bank product development and relationship profitability modeling. Previously, Robert co-founded the First Wisconsin Bank & Trust Company, which sold for a premium during the financial crisis in 2008. Robert is a Certified Treasury Professional with expertise in public municipal finance. In 2011 he was chosen to serve on the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board’s (MSRB) Professional Qualifications Advisory Committee, and continues to be an advisor today.
- B.B.A. University of Wisconsin-Madison, with honors
- Graduate School of Banking, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Certificate of Economic Studies, Universite d’Aix-Marseille in Aix-en-Provence, France
- Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board (MSRB), Professional Qualifications Advisory Committee
- Interstate Medical Licensure Compact Commission, State of Wisconsin Commissioner
- State of Wisconsin Medical Examining Board, Governor Walker Appointee
- 2014 Small Business Administration – Emerging Business Person of the Year
- 2013 Small Business of the Year Award – U.S. Chamber of Commerce, Washington
- Painter and guest artist of the annual MIAD Open Canvas Exposition
- World traveler with visits to Europe, China, Russia, and Australia
Senior Vice-President of Sales & Marketing
Jacob got his start in business at age 15, when he opened S&S Lawncare in his hometown of Oconomowoc. He earned his BS degree in management from UW-Madison, where they taught him the professional jargon for the things he had already learned. Before coming to ADM, he held leadership positions in some of the country’s top consumer product companies, including Fiskars, ScentBlocker, and Delta McKenzie Targets, where he was able to combine his work and his passion for hunting and the outdoors.
At ADM, Jake leads our national sales and marketing efforts as an integral member of the company’s senior leadership team. He is the visible face of ADM to our clients and potential clients. He no longer has tangible products such as archery targets to sell, but every transaction is still based on trust and personal relationships.
Jacob also mentors teenagers through Young Life, which works with students from all walks of life, including developmentally disabled, troubled youth and students looking to grow in their faith.
He has managed his own investment portfolio since age 23 and sometimes multi-tasks his interests, making trades on his phone while sitting in a deer blind.
A relentless overachiever, he can make a five-minute brownie mix in just under three minutes. But it might take him a year to eat the whole batch; in cooking, as in other areas of his life, he prefers to serve others.
Vice President of Financial Institutions
Jennifer and her team lead the charge to build and maintain strong relationships with our Financial Institutions network, which now totals over 600 banks and credit unions. She understands that each client is unique and works to provide individualized solutions within the framework of ADM’s core principles – safety, liquidity, and return. In addition, Jennifer is an integral part of the ADM. consulting team, specializing in human capital management and communication. From client relationships to human capital management, Jennifer is passionate about finding solutions and delivering results.
Jennifer’s career in the banking industry spans 22 years. She began working at a Milwaukee-area community bank as part of a cooperative education program while in high school. For the next 15 years, Jennifer garnered experience in many facets of banking, including: retail, commercial, indirect lending, deposit operations, and administration. This experience paved the way for her transition into human resources management where she earned a reputation as a leader in her profession and became the President of the Financial Human Resources Association. In addition to her work experience, Jennifer holds a BS in Management from the University of Phoenix, where she graduated with honors and holds an advanced degree from the Graduate School of Banking from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
As a Southeastern Wisconsin native, Jennifer believes strongly in being an active part of the community where she lives and works. She was the Co-Founder of the Fernwood Ave. Neighborhood Association and Campaign Coordinator of both the United Way of Greater Milwaukee and the United Performing Arts Fund. She is an avid reader who enjoys travel, gardening, and riding on the back of her husband’s Harley-Davidson.
John Major III
Director of Business Development
John is a graduate of the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee with a degree in Finance. Before coming to American Deposit Management (ADM), John worked as a Financial Advisor for national wealth management firms. He is a registered Municipal Advisor Principal, directing the public finance group at ADM, and has worked with dozens of corporations, public entities, and financial institutions to build investment strategies to fit their cash management needs. He has received the Certified Public Funds Investment Manager designation from the Association of Public Treasurers and serves on the ADM Investment Committee. Active in the community, John volunteers with SecureFutures (formerly Make a Difference WI) to develop financial literacy in Wisconsin teenagers and also sits on the Board of Public Debt Commissioners for the City of Wauwatosa. During his free time he enjoys exploring his neighborhood in Wauwatosa, WI, being active outdoors, and coaching CrossFit at his gym in Brookfield, WI.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jpmajor/
James H. (Jimmy) Maness, Jr.
Director, National Sales
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jhmanessjr/
Director, Real Estate & Institutional Sales
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/steve-traudt-508b159/
Vice President, Client Services
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jessicafuchs/
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elle-goetzke-07a13848/